I am a watch person. I love watches the same way I love a good pair of shoes. I was contacted by JORD Wood Watches to partner with them in reviewing a watch and also a contest for you guys! I just received my watch last week and wow. I absolutely love it!!!!! This watch is by far my most unique one now. I don't know how they came up with the idea of wooden watches, but it's genius! The watch that I chose can be found here.
A few features that set this watch apart:
- It's pretty cool looking to start.
- The wood is different colors so it goes with multiple shades of brown, and fall. :)
- The blue face just pops.
- It's automatic, so there's no battery to worry about.
- I love that the face shows you a skeleton peak at the gears moving.
- It's custom made to fit my wrist. There's no sliding up and down my wrist because the band was made specifically for me using my wrist measurements. (They provided me with the tools to do this and it only took about 3 minutes to measure!)
I've been wearing the watch for about a week now and I have zero complaints! The wood is smooth and beautifully crafted, the face is pretty and precise, and together the whole thing creates an awesome timepiece. I would definitely recommend this watch to someone who is looking for something a little different to add to their collection, or for a first timer who wants a beautifully made, reliable watch.
I mentioned a contest earlier, go check it out here to enter! You get a $20 e-gift card to JORD emailed to you automatically just for applying! And the winner will receive a $75 e-gift card!! The contest will close on 10/16 at 11:59pm so enter before then! Both the $75 and $20 gift card codes will expire on 1/31/2017.
This post was sponsored by JORD Wood Watches.
Photos taken by Erika Aileen Photography. :)